Friday, January 18, 2008

I (too) Have a Dream. In of Honor Dr. MLK

Since all I got was smirks and drawn out readings with hints of confusion about my last post(Lake Placid, I was Flacid),(Also I know how flaccid is spelled but I spelled it like Placid, Get it?), by my oppressor (for purposes of this post) I have done worked hard, Yes indeed.


I will now atttempt to please her.

1 score and 8 years ago, A great American in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, emancipated a single joyous sperm to the receptive womb of Leni lyn and brought the great beacon light of hope to my future. This came as a stupendous daybreak to the depriving nights of my self induced captivity, BUT 28 years later the scott is not free anymore. 28 years the scotts life is crippled by the oppression of injustice and the chains of discrimination, 28 years later, the scott lives not alone in a unlonely shack on a hill in the vast lake of unrelenting lack of space. 28 years later, the scott finds himself exiled in his own shack. When the magnificent architects of our rental agreement drafted the words- "$25 off rent for paying on or before the 1st of the month, the scott was still not free!

Now is the time on the holiest of spots, I rise to the peak of mt philo. Now is the time, but yet i still dream. I have a dream this weekend, a dream, that a little white boy and a little white girl that grew up in different athletic eras, but yet still, overshadowed drastically by the elder ones, can come together and be one. I have a dream today, that this weekend, 1 or 15 PBR's will come together and be one with my lips. I have a dream today, that come next Tuesday, shit isn't left strewn about the shack and tops of soup cans are not left about. I HAVE A DREAM TODAY!
Let sweet freedom ring from the bird feeders to the old smelly garbage cans. Let freedom ring from the Aerogarden to the frozen drain pipe, let freedom ring. Lets join together and go back to my youth in the South (VT) and sing a old negro spiritual I first heard at the St.James Church, " FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST , THANK THE GOD ALMIGHTY I AM FREE AT LAST!*


*This post is meant in a mocking jest of first weekend of freedom, I am looking forward to Said oppressors return on Monday! Also I know black people aren't called Negroes anymore.



Oh and check out Chelseas new lunch sack
Sorry its blurry I couldnt get her to stand still


did you see me get footage of MLK?

No comments: